With proper care, your Lunetterie Générale frames are crafted to last a lifetime and follow you through your many adventures. There are a few simple things you can do to make sure you extend their longevity:
1. Clean lenses daily with our signature cloth included with each frame.
2. Always store your frames in your complimentary LG pouch (not directly in your bag – we know it’s tempting) to avoid scratches and bends.
3. Avoid exposure to high temperatures. Do not leave in a hot car or in direct sunlight.
4. Deep clean with mild soap and water once a week. Dry with our signature lens cloth.
5. Help them keep their shape by closing the right temple under the left one. Avoid wearing on your head.
6. Try not to go get salty water on your frames. Rinse well immediately if you can’t avoid it.
7. Frames feeling loose or uncomfortable? Prevent them falling or breaking by going to your local optician to get your frames adjusted.